ACS’ client is one of the UK’s largest Personal Injury specialists, who are now looking to recruit a Visualfiles Developer to work within their IT Department.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with a previous legal IT Background with Visualfiles Development experience. Candidates familiar with other Case Management Development and workflows would be considered. The work shall be challenging and will provide the right candidate with further scope and the ability to learn new skills. There will be an opportunity to develop skills in C# to help drive the User Interface and functional changes within Visualfiles.
Successful candidates must have the following experience,
- Knowledge of Visualfiles/Case Management applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A flexible individual with good planning skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Professional and credible with technical and non-technical people
- Good team player
- Knowledge/experience of using C# (desirable)
Duties will include,
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, adhering to the Agile development approach employed by the development team.
- To proactively suggest improvements that could be made to the software and/or working practices.
- Development of solutions or fixes where appropriate.
- Support the end users in the use of the applications.
- Work closely with other members of the IT development and support teams to offer integrated solutions.
- Provide training support where applicable.
Successful candidate will be,
- Enjoys working in a team environment with a dynamic approach
- Enjoys hard work and working in a forward-thinking department
- Has the hunger to take ownership of projects
- Enjoys banter and likes to get stuck-in
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]