We are looking to recruit a Visualfiles Developer to develop IT applications and support users in their use of them.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with a previous legal IT Background with Visualfiles Development experience.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, adhering to the Agile development approach employed by the development team.
- To proactively suggest improvements that could be made to the software and/or working practices.
- Work closely with other members of the IT development and support teams to offer integrated solutions.
- Provide training support where applicable.
- Development of solutions or fixes where appropriate.
- Support the end users in the use of the applications.
- Knowledge of Visualfiles/Case Management applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good team player
- Knowledge/experience of using C# (desirable)
- A flexible individual with good planning skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Professional and credible with technical and non-technical people
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm offering an excellent salary and benefits for the right individual.
External and on-going training will be provided on both Visualfiles and C#.
Full time permanent position.
For more information please contact [email protected]