URL Motor Claims Handler
ACS are looking for URL Motor Claims Handlers on behalf of our client for their legal firm in Liverpool.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- To effectively and efficiently manage a caseload of pre-litigated and litigated ULR motor claims from inception to settlement
- To work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service
- To input accurate data and ensure data maintenance
- Interact and communicate with clients
- Identify cases for early litigation with high prospects of success and low risk
- To support delivery of consistently high levels of service and productivity
- To be a referral point for other team members
- Experience of dealing with motor ULR claims
- ULR RTA Litigation experience
- Experience of dealing with litigated liability and quantum dispute cases
- Experience of creating detailed particulars of claim
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and email
- Customer service experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Experience of dealing with clients
- The ability to work as a team and independently
- The ability to manage own workload
- Experience of dealing with repair documentation
- Experience of quoting case law effectively
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.