We are currently recruiting for a Transactional Case Handler Assistant (Residential Conveyancing) for our clients firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
• To comply with targets which are set from time to time by adopting an effective time management schedule and meet SLA turn around times.
• Working to strict deadlines prepare contract packs on sale and purchase files, offer letters and any subsequent correspondence/tasks requested by your Line Manager
• Setting up files and working alongside the Case Handler to make sure the files are opened upon instruction from the introducer within the required SLA.
• Typing up reports on title which have been prepared by the Case Handlers.
• Chasing up redemption statements and liaising with various lenders on a daily basis.
• To be proactive and notify the management of issues requiring attention.
• To comply with internal and external SLAs and CLC regulatory requirements
• To comply with Anti Money Laundering Guidance issued by the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
• Using the case management system to prepare reports to clients on search results and mortgage offers and sending these out to the client within the required SLA turnaround.
• Dealing with replies to enquiries received from the vendor and forwarding them out to the buyers solicitors within the required SLA turnaround.
• Have up to date knowledge of SDLT rules and regulations and to implement these into the processes
• To manage the expectations of external partners and clients.
• Have up to date knowledge of Land Registry Rules, Regulations and Forms to enable the efficient processing of files
• To be proactive in relation to suggesting ways of automating, streamlining and efficiency savings
• To attend and pass all relevant training sessions requested by your Line Manager
• Take part in team meetings to share learning and improve processes.
• Undertake any other additional tasks as required by your Line Manager
Full time permanent position
*You will be required to work a flexi-shift pattern completing 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday*
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]