We are recruiting for a Technical Recoveries Manager for a firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
• To assist our teams recover our Client’s uninsured losses such as Hire & Repair costs, Pre Accident Vehicle Value, Recovery & Storage, Loss of Earnings etc.
• Assess complex files i.e. Liability, High Value etc for prospects of success.
• Spot Insurer Trends / Tactics to assist the full recoverability of the claims.
• Escalate where necessary any Insurer issues to the Insurer Relations Manager.
• Negotiate with Non GTA Insurers and appointed solicitors.
• Manage and constantly improve relations with both claimant and defendant solicitors.
• Assess case’s for prospects of success at Litigation.
• Ensure our collective target’s are attained, specifically the reduction of our Aged Debt
• Constantly initiate and evaluate opportunities to enhance performance across all areas of the recovery operation.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by Management.
Necessary Skills and Experience,
• Able to work in a target driven, challenging and fast paced environment. Whilst understanding the commercial needs of the business
• Excellent working knowledge of motor sector issues including the ABI GTA and Credit Hire Case Law.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Attention to detail and an analytical nature is required.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to organise and prioritise your day.
• Leader, Motivator & Team Player.
• Sound judgement and technical knowledge, together with commercial awareness.
• The ability to use initiative at all times and make decisions when necessary.
• Experience of running an effective diary system.
• Be PC literate having a good knowledge of Microsoft.
For more information please contact [email protected]