We are currently recruiting for a Technical Recoveries Handler for our clients firm in Cheshire.
To be responsible for the recovery of monies from third party insurers with a view to ensuring that all clients claims are professionally and swiftly dealt with, whilst at all times enhancing business processes and achieving business objectives.
- To recover our Client’s uninsured losses such as Hire & Repair costs, Pre Accident Vehicle Value, Recovery & Storage, Loss of Earnings etc.
- Make recovery loss of profit claims
- Excellent negotiation skills are necessary to ensure you are obtaining the best recovery company
- The ability to be able to organise and prioritise their day using companies own case Management System, therefore excellent time management skills are required.
- You will eventually be responsible for your own Account of approximately 80 cases. Therefore the ability to work on your own initiative is essential, whilst also helping the Team to work towards set KPI’s
- Good communication skills across all levels are required, given you will be working predominately on the telephone with Insurers, Client’s, Solicitors and Repairers.
- Be able to spot Insurer Trends / Tactics to assist the full recoverability of the claims
- The ideal candidate would be able to work in a target driven, challenging and fast paced environment. Whilst understanding the commercial needs of the business
- Attention to detail and an analytical nature is desired, in order to assess potential complex Liability Disputed, Indemnity and Fraud cases
- You will be required to understand and interpret Case Law in respect of Credit Hire recovery and Liability Disputes
- In the event that a case is unable to settle Pre Litigation, the ability to assess the case for prospects of success at Litigation
- Escalate where necessary any Insurer issues to the Recoveries Managers.
- Ensure our collective target’s are attained, specifically the reduction of our Aged Debt
- Constantly initiate and evaluate opportunities to enhance performance across all areas of the recovery operation
- Any other duties reasonably requested by Management
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid accident management and operational experience
- Sound judgment and technical knowledge, together with commercial awareness.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to use initiative at all times and make decisions when necessary
- Good working knowledge of motor sector issues including Credit Hire Case Law
- Be PC literate having a good knowledge of Microsoft
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]