We are looking for a Team Manager for our clients firm in the Wirral.
- Manage team manager performance in line with business and team objectives, be accountable for their financial performance and delivery against the agreed KPIs.
- Conduct monthly, documented 1-2-1 meetings, and quarterly reviews for all team managers and own team members (if any).
- To provide effective people management to the Defence team managers and drive the right behaviours.
- To ensure that the teams are achieving the right outcome for clients and optimising savings.
- To ensure that SLA are complied with
- To manage resourcing and workloads across the Defendant team, including recruitment.
- To ensure understanding and compliance with internal SLAs, policies and procedures.
- To provide full supervisory support and guidance on technical issues involving quantum, liability and litigation.To ensure any IT developments are appropriately implemented
- Ensure the teams deliver an excellent level of customer service, are managing the clients’ expectations and proactively progressing claims.
- Managing the risk across the Defence Teams including completion of Supervisor entries, producing and monitoring relevant reports such as Not Worked on (NWOs) and Limitations.
- To highlight any potential risks to senior management and the Compliance department.
- To review and complete all agreed management checks, such as Directions, audits and Limitation supervisor entries and analyse daily MI.
- Liaise with Senior Management and HR regarding any staff issues.
- Handle complaints in accordance with the firm’s internal Complaints Procedure.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
- Ensuring all SLAs are complied with
- Ensuring CRU certificates are obtained on all files
- Fee Income and profit costs
- Time recording
- Average case turnaround times Cases closed without profit, with disbursement expenditure and write offs
Compliance with audit requirements
- Your performance will be reviewed on a regular basis through one-to-one meetings with the Head of Department.
Successful candidate must,
- Be a qualified Solicitor, Member/Fellow of CILEx or experienced Case handler with at least 5 years’ case handling experience in the personal injury sector.
- Have the ability to compile and analyse data and take action according to the results
- Bommercially minded, and able to see opportunities to optimise outcomes on cases, both for the client and the firm.
- Have previous team management experience to include achieving objectives, performance management, motivating staff.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]