We are currently recruiting for a Team Manager for our clients firm in Cheshire.
To be responsible for the recovery of monies from third party insurers with a view to ensuring that all clients claims are professionally and swiftly dealt with, whilst at all times enhancing business processes and achieving business objectives.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- To assist our teams recover our Client’s uninsured losses such as Hire & Repair costs, Pre Accident Vehicle Value, Recovery & Storage, Loss of Earnings etc.
- Identify Training needs.
- Constantly initiate and evaluate opportunities to enhance performance across all areas of the recovery operation.
- Spot Insurer Trends / Tactics to assist the full recoverability of the claims.
- Escalate where necessary any Insurer issues to the Insurer Relations Manager.
- Ensure our collective target’s are attained, specifically the reduction of our Aged Debt.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by Management.
Necessary Skills and Experience,
- Able to work in a target driven, challenging and fast paced environment. Whilst understanding the commercial needs of the business
- Leader, motivator & Team Player.
- Solid man management experience and application of company KPI’s to drive performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail and an analytical nature is desired.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of motor sector issues including the ABI GTA and Credit Hire Case Law.
- Experience with Liability, Taxi Claims, Impecuniosity, BHR, Fraud, Indemnity and Complex Issues.
- Ability to organize and prioritise your own day and your team’s day.
- Sound judgment and technical knowledge, together with commercial awareness.
- The ability to use initiative at all times and make decisions when necessary.
- Experience of running an effective diary system.
- Be PC literate having a good knowledge of Microsoft.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]