System & Networks Administrator
We are currently looking for a System and Networks Administrator for a firm on Merseyside.
To work as part of the infrastructure to deliver and support technical IT systems and services to all business areas.
To assist 1st and 2nd line functions to resolve systems and services issues where necessary.
To assist the IT manager and other IT Team Leaders in the research and delivery of systems that help improve business process.
E – Essential HD – Highly Desirable D – Desirable
- Active Directory – E
- Group Policy Administration – E
- Exchange – E
- VMware 5 – SRM – Vsphere – Replication – E
- VDI – Citrix – Xenapp – XenDesktop – Access Gateway – Netscaler – HD
- Storage – EMC – Fibre Channel – iScsi – Replication – VSAN – HP Store Virtual – E
- Process Automation – Scripting – Powershell – HD
- MCSA – MCSE – D
- Networking – Layer2/3 – LAN – WAN – DNS – DHCP – MPLS – VPLS – DSL – SIP – HD
- Firewalls – Remote Access – VPN – HD
- Windows Server 2008/2012R2 – E
- Windows desktop 7 – 8.1 – E
- Windows Productivity Suite – Word – Excel etc – E
- IIS – HD
- SQL Server 2012 – HD
- SharePoint – HD
- Desktop Imaging – Remote Software Rollout – D
- Minimum 5 Year’s experience in a similar role – E
- Avaya CM 6.3 – IP Telephony – HD
- Unified/Converged Computing – D
- Anti-Virus – Endpoint security – UTM
- Web/Email Filtering
- Cloud / Hybrid Computing
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
- 5+ year’s experience in Windows Desktop OS.
- 3-5 year’s experience in Avaya Call Manager
- 3-5 year’s experience in VM Ware.
- Proven track record within IT support sphere.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience of full project delivery lifecycle, from inception to delivery.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Demonstrate knowledge of skills.
- 5+ year’s experience in Windows Server 2008+
- 5+ year’s experience in Exchange 2007+
- Demonstrate experience of Avaya Call Manager.
- Demonstrate experience of VM Ware.
- Flexible attitude to out of hours and cross site working.
- Desire to work in an exciting fast paced ever changing environment.
- Detail Focused.
- Highly Technical.
- Starter Finisher.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and ideas clearly and concisely at all levels.
- Creative Thinker.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]