Support Fee Earner
We are recruiting for a Support Fee Earner for a Merseyside based firm.
To act for clients on behalf of the Partnership and in a support fee-earning capacity.
- Provide holiday/absence cover for Fee Earners and the Conveyancing teams
- When not providing cover to orbit the Conveyancing teams and provide assistance with Fee Earner level work
- When working in a team deal with all aspects of a Conveyancing transaction and delegate accordingly to the Assistant(s)
- Deal with a mix of Freehold/Leasehold/New Build/Share Ownership/Help to Buy sale and purchase transactions.
- Provide a high quality of service and work.
- Ensure that matters for which responsible are run efficiently.
- Carry out invoicing and credit control on matters for which has responsibility.
- Act honestly and diligently and at all times abide by the relevant professional codes of conduct that may from time to time be in force.
Successful candidate must have,
- A minimum 2 years Fee Earning experience
- Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing and deal with all aspects – Leasehold, Freehold, New Builds, Help to Buys, Shared Ownerships, Right to Buys etc
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]