Supervisor and Facilities
You will working directly for my client on their main site based in Warrington.
You will be providing effective support to Operations ensuring the general appearance and operation of the site is maintained to a high standard.
Your duties will include:
- Over seeing Reception staff and areas
- General office duties
- Supervision of Receptionist, administration and apprentices
- Taking control of electricity, gas, water, supplies – Report emergencies in case of faults with gas, electrical and water supply to Technical Services and contractors..
- Monitor stock levels of building consumable items – light bulbs/tubes etc.
- File Management
Skills & Experience:
- Security consciousness
- Being highly observant
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Ability to follow instructions
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.