Stage 1 Handler
Our client is looking for a Stage One Handler for their firm on Merseyside.
- Take full instructions from the client over the telephone populating the relevant Proclaim screens.
- Pay attention to detail and collate data on Client’s Personal details, Injury, Accident Circumstances, etc.
- Check accident locus on Google maps, obtain details of vehicles, other parties, insurers, Police, witnesses etc.
- Submit the CNF via the portal
- Vet the claim, if approved, claim goes to Team Leader for allocation to Fee Earner.
- Take calls and messages, chase documentation and client paperwork, on behalf of the Legal teams.
- Cover a shift rota pattern for evening work, when required.
- Management of the claims, progressing to Vetting stage as quickly as possible, but with awareness of the best interests of the client.
- Seek the guidance of the Team Leader, when required.
- Working in accordance with all of the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Complete searches and checks for Conflict, vehicle, Ask Cue PI, MID, e-verification of client identity, and update Proclaim accordingly.
- Complete the CNF Validation Screen.
Successful candidate must have an excellent telephone manner, including courtesy, empathy and patience with clients and a high standard of data input using attention to detail and combining excellent keyboard and telephony skills.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]