We are looking to recruit a Stage 1 Handler for our clients firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Pay attention to detail and collate data on Client’s Personal details, Injury, Accident Circumstances, etc.
- Complete searches and checks for Conflict, vehicle, MID, e-verification of client identity, and update Proclaim accordingly
- Persuade clients to make use of SecureDocs process and benefits of ATE Insurance, wherever possible
- Complete the CNF Validation Screen
- Submit the CNF via the portal
- Vet the claim, if approved, claim goes to Team Leader for allocation to Fee Earner.
- Take calls and messages, chase documentation and client paperwork, on behalf of the Legal teams
- Cover a shift rota pattern for evening work, when required
- Management of the claims, progressing to Vetting stage as quickly as possible, but with awareness of the best interests of the client
- Seek the guidance of the Team Leader, when required
- Represent the firm in a professional manner in all dealings with both internal and external parties
- Working in accordance with all of the firm’s policies and procedures
Successful candidate must have an excellent telephone manner, including courtesy, empathy and patience with clients.
High standard of data input using attention to detail and combining excellent keyboard and telephony skills
Previous experience of working in the accident claims or accident management sectors.
Use of Eclipse Proclaim case management system.
9 Month fixed term contract
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]