Private Client Solicitor
ACS are now recruiting a Private Client Solicitor to work within a successful law firm based in Liverpool.
- Manage a busy caseload across a full range of Private Client Law
- Ensure efficient file management including adherence to timescales; compliance with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Be responsible for all financial aspects of matters including time recording, and billing
- To relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Commercial acumen and appreciation of financial fundamentals
- Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans for the firm
- The successful candidate will be expected to conduct and manage all aspects of his/her caseload, including taking appropriate decisions involving the exercise of judgment.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
- Good team player with collegial and collaborative approach
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- PQE 0-3 years
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]