Senior Events Executive
Acs Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Events Executive for a well-know firm of solicitors.
- Experience of working in a corporate or professional services environment
- Experience of working on multiple projects and experience within an events/marketing role
- Show initiative and offer creative solutions
- Demonstrate flexibility in relation to the working day and the management of projects
- Be proactive with the ability to work well on their own and also as part of a team
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, whilst working to tight and multiple deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
- Work as an integrated member of the Marketing team and assist with other marketing related activities as and when requested
- Be enthusiastic , willing to learn and must have a flexible approach to the role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car whenever required
About the role:
- Supporting the Marketing & Communications Manager by leading on planning and delivery of the firm-wide events programme including content-led seminars, conferences, networking events and hospitality amongst others.
- Working with lead partners/sector heads to establish an event budget, objectives, an appropriate follow-up programme and other key tasks.
- Preparation and management of event budgets, ensuring events are delivered to the agreed budget.
- Responsibility for project managing events, from initial briefing and research through to completion and onsite delivery
- Plan, co-ordinate & provide full reporting on firm presence at exhibitions, conferences and hospitality events, planning a full calendar of opportunities and negotiating packages
- Onsite support at all events (as and when needed)
- Working with the wider Marketing team (PR, Digital, Internal Comms) on various aspects of the events process in order to maximize return on investment
- Researching and visiting potential venues, packages and suppliers and maintaining external supplier relationships
- Event debriefs, measurement of event success and co-ordination of attendee follow up plans
- Monthly reporting on event KPIs including attendance, cost per head, feedback and follow-up
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]