Senior Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Our clients Healthcare Clinical Negligence team are currently seeking a Senior Solicitor 5+ PQE to work on high value defendant claims at their Manchester firm.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
The role involves
- Investigating medical negligence claims
- Advising clients as to the merits of claims
- Valuing claims
- Obtaining factual witness evidence and expert reports
- Negotiating settlement where appropriate and defending claims that are defensible.
Skills and Competencies:
- The candidate will have good clinical negligence experience or personal injury claims experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Compliance with internal and client data security guidelines
- IT skills are required Full time permanent position.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Successful candidate will have his/her own caseload as well as assisting on more complex cases.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]