Senior Case Handler
We are recruiting for a Senior Case Handler for our clients firm in Southport.
Duties will include,
- Motivating & Co-Ordinating Conveyancing Transactions to Exchange of Contracts
- Chasing all parties for Information& Progress.
- Assisting the Team
- Carrying out Anti Money Laundering checks.
- Converting quotes to instructions.
- Responding to correspondence.
- Dealing phone calls from clients, estate agents and other third parties.
- Assisting and deputising for the Team Manager with day to day running of a volume conveyancing caseload.
- You will liaise with clients, solicitors and estate agents and other third parties to ensure all files can be progressed asap.
- You will prioritise your daily task list
- You will accurately enter data on the case management system.
- You will respond to correspondence on the files using the Case Management System
- Dealing with phone calls from clients, estate agents and other third parties.
- Preparing Freehold and Leasehold Contract Reports within your technical abilities.
- Raising, checking and responding to additional enquiries within your technical abilities and experience
- Passing technical issues, outside of your abilities to the Team Manager
- Signing off the file checklists AML, CDD and Search sections for work undertaken by you, Case Handlers or Trainee Case Handlers.
- Assisting and deputising for the Team Leader with day to day running of a volume conveyancing caseload.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Educated to a good overall standard.
- IT Literate
- A wroking knowledge of the CLC, CML & BSA Handbooks.
- Self motivation.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales.
- You will need to work well in a team environment and on your own initiative.
- Have excellent communications skills and telephone manner.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
Must have a minimum 3 years Conveyancing experience.
For more information please contact [email protected]