We are recruiting for a Senior Case Handler for our clients firm in Southport.
Main Purpose of Job
• Motivating & Co-Ordinating Conveyancing Transactions to Exchange of Contracts
• Chasing all parties for Information& Progress.
• Assisting the Team
• Carrying out Anti Money Laundering checks.
• Converting quotes to instructions.
• Responding to correspondence.
• Dealing phone calls from clients, estate agents and other third parties.
• Assisting and deputising for the Team Manager with day to day running of a volume conveyancing caseload.
• You will liaise with clients, solicitors and estate agents and other third parties to ensure all files can be progressed asap.
• You will prioritise your daily task list
• You will accurately enter data on the case management system.
• You will respond to correspondence on the files using the Case Management System
• Dealing with phone calls from clients, estate agents and other third parties.
• Preparing Freehold and Leasehold Contract Reports within your technical abilities.
• Raising, checking and responding to additional enquiries within your technical abilities and experience
• Passing technical issues, outside of your abilities to the Team Manager
• Signing off the file checklists AML, CDD and Search sections for work undertaken by you, Case Handlers or Trainee Case Handlers.
• Assisting and deputising for the Team Leader with day to day running of a volume conveyancing caseload.
Knowledge and Qualifications
• Educated to a good overall standard.
• IT Literate
• A wroking knowledge of the CLC, CML & BSA Handbooks.
• Self motivation.
• Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales.
• You will need to work well in a team environment and on your own initiative.
• Have excellent communications skills and telephone manner.
• Absolute attention to detail.
• Highly organized.
Must have a minimum 3 years Conveyancing experience.
For more information please contact [email protected]