We are looking for an organised Secretarial Assistant to work with our insurance national service lines in our clients Leeds office.
You will provide an outstanding secretarial assistance support service to principals across the firm utilising the technology and support functions to their best effect and working within the firm’s core values.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Comply with all aspects of the firm’s core value of strong client relationships o Manage incoming correspondence, emails, telephone calls and filing
- To answer telephone calls in line with the firm’s policy
- To take responsibility for alerting the appropriate person regarding any feedback received o Anticipate and consider client needs
- To use plain English in all communications and ensure information is presented in a clear, logical and structured way
- To consider situations and use the appropriate form of communication, for example emails, telephone calls or face to face conversations o Transfer calls to your principal(s) or take messages and/or transmit electronically to the appropriate person
- To when appropriate, make file notes of telephone calls
- Investigate problems to produce a satisfactory solution
- To be aware of lines of authority within your working area
- To make recommendations for continuous improvement of processes
Successful candidates must,
- Comply with the firm’s anti-money laundering procedures.
- Comply with the firm’s records management procedures.
- Adhere to client service standards (“CSS”)
- Make yourself familiar with and comply in all respects with any new policies.
- File or e-file in accordance with the timescales and standards referred to in the firm’s client service standards to include filing of attendance notes referred to on time lines of fee earner time sheets.
- Archive deeds and documents in accordance with office procedures.
- Understand and follow the legal processes involved in your NSL’s/the office’s areas of law.
- Read firm communications and support new initiatives.
- Work within and adhere to all of the firm’s policies and procedures eg absence reporting, holiday booking .
- Keep computerised records up to date with any document movements.
- Assist with compiling document bundles as and when used in your practice area.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]