RTA Portal Fee Earner
Our client is looking to recruit two new RTA Portal Fee Earners for their firm in Cheshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic Legal Team that is proud to deliver first class legal services. This is a hugely customer facing role offering frontline client contact supported by using latest technology and Case Management Software.
- Good communication skills are essential as is a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience of handling RTA Portal claims is highly preferable.
- The role will include the following
- Taking calls from new potential clients
- Taking calls from existing clients
- Opening new claims on solcase and adhering to source specific SLA’s
- Thorough investigation and risk assessment of new claims
- Submission of CNF to the Portal
- Conduct of case through stage 1 and stage 2 of the Ministry of Justice Portal
- Collation of client claim and supporting documentation as needed and presentation of claim
All whilst delivering an excellent quality legal service
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.