RTA Litigation Solicitor / Fee Earner
ACS are looking for an RTA Litigation Solicitor / Fee Earner to join the Manchester office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to have at least 2 years claimant experience and be able to demonstrate the equivalent level of skills and desired competencies within a similar law practice.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Handle a full caseload of Fast Track RTA litigated and Pre-Litigated matters
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems to ensure completeness of records and aid business decision making
- Provide written updates by email or letter to clients detailing case activity to ensure that they receive up to date and accurate information about progress when requested
- Undertaking periodic reviews of files in line with Client requirements
- Updating reports
- Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls
- Undertake Court Telephone Hearings to ensure progress is maximised and all actions have been undertaken to bring the case to settlement
- Allocate funds to the appropriate client accounts as per agreed procedures to ensure the client and Optimal Solicitors receive appropriate payments
- Delegation of tasks where available and appropriate to other members of the team
- To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]