We are currently recruiting for an RTA Litigation Paralegal/Assistant Fee Earner to join our clients RTA Department of their Liverpool based firm.
The successful candidate will be supporting a solicitor in the day to day running of a case load of approximately 350 pre and post litigation cases.
It is essential for candidates to have sound experience in post litigation within RTA.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Assist in the efficient running of pre and post litigated cases.
- Ensuring clients receive the service they expect.
- Instructing the medical agency to arrange medical examinations.
- Reviewing medical evidence and valuing claims.
- Reviewing files and draft court documents for issuing at court.
- Dealing with post/emails.
- Preparing and Drafting Witness Statements
- Taking all calls that are received (client/court/TP Solicitors/TP Insurers)
- Instructing counsel for hearings.
- Preparing files for trial.
- Settling cases.
- Dealing with applications on the instructions of team leader.
- Reviewing the prospects of cases and reporting to team leader
- Ensuring court directions are complied with.