RTA Litigation Fee Earner
ACS are recruiting for an RTA Litigation Fee Earner for a law firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assuming conduct of RTA portal drop out cases
- Thorough investigation and risk assessment of new claims
- Drafting and issuing of legal proceedings
- Risk assessing cases for litigation
- Investigation liability an assessing quantum of claim
- Conduct of litigation to fast track trial
The ideal candidate will have experience in running a predominantly fast track litigated Caseload, with an element of complex injuries and cases involving allegations of LVI fraud and the MIB.
Good communication skills are essential as is a ‘can do’ attitude. Suitable applicant will have a very strong service led ethos, a friendly manner; enjoy speaking with people and engaging with prospective and existing clients. Strong IT skills are a must.
Experience of handling a volume RTA litigation caseload is essential as is previous use of a case management system. You will be familiar with the changes implemented post 01.04.13 and be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of CPR. You will have knowledge of the MOJ portal and the pre-action protocol.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]