RTA Litigation Fee Earner
Given the continued success of our clients RTA department and the increase in the volume of work, they are now looking to recruit an experienced RTA Litigation Fee Earner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic legal team that is proud to deliver first class legal services. This is a hugely customer facing role offering frontline client contact supported by our ground-breaking technology and case management software.
Good communication skills are essential as is a ‘can do’ attitude. Suitable applicant will have a very strong service led ethos, a friendly manner; enjoy speaking with people and engaging with prospective and existing clients. Strong IT skills are a must.
- Experience of handling a volume RTA litigation caseload is essential as is previous use of a case management system. You will be familiar with the changes implemented post 01.04.13 and be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of CPR. You will have knowledge of the MOJ portal and the pre-action protocol.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in running a predominantly fast track litigated Caseload, with an element of complex injuries and cases involving allegations of LVI fraud and the MIB.
- This role will include the following:-
- Assuming conduct of RTA portal drop out cases
- Risk assessing cases for litigation
- Investigation liability an assessing quantum of claim
- Thorough investigation and risk assessment of new claims
- Drafting and issuing of legal proceedings
- Conduct of litigation to fast track trial
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]