RTA Fee Earner
We are recruiting for an RTA Fee Earner for an established firm in Cheshire.
To represent clients who have been injured in a Road Traffic Accident that was not their fault in order to obtain compensation effectively on their behalf.
- Liaising with Insurance Companies and Defendant Solicitors verbally and written
- Action Tasks on a daily basis
- Inbound and outbound client contact throughout their claim
- Reviewing medical records, medical reports, police reports etc.
- Ability to run issued, fast track matters with minimal supervision.
- To manage all stages of the litigation process to full litigation at court.
- Review files and issue court proceedings where applicable
- Sending out relevant letters to clients, insurance companies, witnesses, police etc.
- To effectively act upon court directions and to prepare matters for trial
- Legal Knowledge of the RTA Claims process
- Legal knowledge of the CPR and fast-track litigation process
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually or part as a team
- Ability to use: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience of working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Organisation and admin skills
- Communication skills: written and verbal
- Experience of using Proclaim case management system
- Legal knowledge of compensation claims system
- Knowledge of LASPO
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]