RTA Claimant Personal Injury fee earner
We are currently looking to recruit a experienced personal injury fee earner to work within an established firm in Lancashire.
- You will be handling and running RTA caseload
- Experience in conducting cases from start to finish, including to Trial
- Advocacy Experience, to include Case Management Conferences as a minimum
- Dealing with credit hire, LVI and Fraud allegations
- A proven billing record
- You will be advising clients where SLAs and other client requirements are needed and will be able to demonstrate a level of knowledge and skills commensurate with experience.
- You will be instructing experts, including counsel and collating accompanying documents and will be drafting pleadings, witness statements and preparing disclosure lists from reviewing medical records and preparing chronologies.
- Ideally, you will have around 2-5 years PQE.
- It is essential that you have a background in Defendant or Claimant Personal Injury (preferably claimant)
- You will have sound technical skills and knowledge and a true willingness to learn with a hands-on approach to your day to day work.
- You will be the point of contact for the client when the principle fee earner is unavailable. This meaning you must have a strong sense of professionalism, excellent communication and client care skills both verbal and written.
- You will have strong team working skills and be a flexible and self-motivated team player who corresponds to the high standards that the firm consistently delivers.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]