Residential Conveyancing Solicitor – 3-5 YRS PQE
Our client is currently looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor for their team in Lancashire.
- Candidates must also be able to demonstrate previous experience of delivering an excellent client service as this role involves regular contact with the client and agents.
- The successful candidate will provide clients and agents with updates, advice and draft documentation.
- The role involves operating a Case Management System and so good IT skills are essential.
- We are looking for a candidate who is a strong communicator, with keen attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to business development is important, with the opportunity to work with the Directors in developing and marketing the services offered across the offices.
- The core purpose of the role is to undertake fee earning work to provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department, to provide support and assistance to the solicitors of the department and to ensure the development of the firm in line with the business plan.
Typical duties include:
- To handle a busy caseload of property matters including sales & purchases, leasehold, re-mortgages, 1st registrations and new builds.
- To liaise with Supervisors to manage workload
- To develop relationships with clients in order to understand their business challenges and future plans
- To meet client expectations
- To provide support to the other team members as required
- To understand and contribute to the team’s objectives
Skills, qualities & experience:
- Ability to run own caseload progressing work quickly with an eye for detail
- Ability to establish strong relationships with clients
- Excellent organisational / Communication and time management skills
- Ambition to learn and make a difference to the firm
This is a fantastic role, offering challenging work in a friendly and supportive environment.
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]