Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary – FTC
Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary needed for a 6 month FTC at a South Liverpool law firm .
- Essential to have experience working as a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Must have dealt with SDLT Forms, Online Registrations, Transfers, Deeds and Contracts, this is essential
- Must have recent and relevant experience of Residential Conveyancing min 2 years
- Typing Letters, must be familiar and up to date with laser forms and completion statements.
- Excellent Audio Typing skills required
£8-10 per hour
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.