We are looking for a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner for a Wirral based company.
The right candidate will have a property acumen and previous experience within a law firm and all aspects of the conveyancing process. The candidate will be required to provide cost effective support, be a good team player and have the ability to multitask. Key tasks involve undertaking fee earning work under supervision
Duties include but not limited to,
- Undertaking fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department.
- Ensuring the successful development of the firm in line with the business plan.
- Conducting of matters on behalf of clients.
- Management of support services for which (s)he is responsible.
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm wide, departmental or office basis.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
Successful candidate must be a qualified solicitor with 1+ years PQE or an experienced Conveyancer with 5+ years’ experience in the residential conveyancing field
Skills and Competences
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
- Good managerial, team leadership and personal organisation skills
- Good decision making skills
- Self-starter and motivator
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Shows gravitas and has the potential to grow further
For more information please contact [email protected]