Recovery Claims Handler
Acs are looking to recruit a Claims Handler for the recoveries department of a Wirral based firm.
- Responsible for a high volume caseload of recovery files, using the agreed procedures and practices.
- To progress your caseload in a manner to ensure that our clients receive their outlay from at fault parties.
- To be able to assess liability and quantum to recover on clients behalf.
- To identify early those cases where proceedings will become necessary.
- To achieve own and help the team achieve and exceed various targets, for example, monies recovered and lifecycles without compromising the client’s integrity.
- To ensure that relevant systems are used and updated at all times.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business
- To use all communication mediums to ensure that cases are progressed as quickly as practicable.
- To liaise appropriately and timely with sources, third party insurers and other relevant parties to ensure that cases are pro-actively progressed.
- Perform to a high level in a target orientated environment.
Key Performance Indicators
- Monies recovered to amount claimed ratios
- Compliance with SLAs and audit requirements.
- Average case turnaround
Your performance will be reviewed on a regular basis through one-to-one meetings with your Team Manager.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]