Recoveries Manager wanted for a firm in Cheshire.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To achieve recoveries income target.
- To provide training, supervision and technical support to all teams.
- To manage all claim processes so that claims are handled efficiently courteously and professionally.
- To manage all claims so that all relevant regulatory body compliance needs are adhered with.
- Dealing with telephone complaints as and when they arise due to a need for escalation to a senior party and informing the Operations Director regularly of Complaint matters.
- Ensure Team leaders/Assistant Team leaders and staff members are operating effectively in their roles.
- Implementation of any new claims processes as instructed by the Operations Director.
- To ensure the relevant compliance guidelines (SRA regulations) are adhered to and where not report any breaches to the Operations Director.
- To successfully manage a caseload of files – through thorough investigation of the claim and accuracy of the information
- To gather documentation from the client/repairing garage/engineer to establish Client’s claim
- Check all information is correct to enable successful and quick recovery from the third party
- Discuss liability and liaise with claims department to gather all relevant information to argue any disputes with third party insurers
- To maintain relevant service standard
- To pursue client’s or insurers for the recovery of debt in the appropriate manner and in accordance with FCA/legal guidelines
- Other tasks as deemed appropriate as and when required in relation to the operation of the business.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
- A high level of organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to display good numeracy skills
- Able to build rapport and establish relationships
- Previous customer service experience
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously
- Team working and working to tight deadline
- Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach
- Must be a Driver or currently learning to drive
- An understanding of the RTA claims processes
- RTA/ABI knowledge
- Good understanding of debt recovery.
- Working within a Motor Claims /Credit Hire environment is desirable.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]