We are recruiting for a Recoveries Handler on behalf of our clients Chester based firm.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To successfully manage a caseload of files – through thorough investigation of the claim and accuracy of the information
- To gather documentation from the client/repairing garage/engineer to establish Client’s claim
- Work as part of the Recoveries team recovering debt from clients’ or third parties.
- Check all information is correct to enable successful and quick recovery from the third party
- To pursue client’s or insurers for the recovery of debt in the appropriate manner and in accordance with SRA/legal guidelines
- Other tasks as deemed appropriate as and when required in relation to the operation of the business.
- Discuss liability and liaise with claims department to gather all relevant information to argue any disputes with third party insurers
- To maintain relevant service standard
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
- A high level of organisation
- Able to build rapport and establish relationships
- Previous customer service experience
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously
- Team working and working to tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to display good numeracy skills
- Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach
- Must be a Driver or currently learning to drive
- An understanding of the RTA claims processes useful but not essential
- Working within a Motor Claims /Credit Hire environment is desirable yet not essential.
- RTA/ABI knowledge useful but not essential
- Good understanding of debt recovery.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]