We are looking for Recoveries Handlers for a Chester based legal firm.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Work as part of the Recoveries team recovering debt from clients’ or third parties.
- To successfully manage a caseload of files – through thorough investigation of the claim and accuracy of the information
- Check all information is correct to enable successful and quick recovery from the third party
- Discuss liability and liaise with claims department to gather all relevant information to argue any disputes with third party insurers
- To gather documentation from the client/repairing garage/engineer to establish Client’s claim
- To maintain relevant service standard
- To pursue client’s or insurers for the recovery of debt in the appropriate manner and in accordance with FCA/legal guidelines
- Other tasks as deemed appropriate as and when required in relation to the operation of the business.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
- A high level of organisation
- Team working and working to tight deadlines
- Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach
- Must be a Driver or currently learning to drive
- An understanding of the RTA claims processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to display good numeracy skills
- Able to build rapport and establish relationships
- Previous customer service experience
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously
- RTA/ABI knowledge
- Good understanding of debt recovery.
- Working within a Motor Claims /Credit Hire environment is desirable.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]