Our client is looking for a Recoveries Handler for their firm in Merseyside.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- To recover our clients uninsured losses sustained as a result of a Road Traffic Accident from the Insurer of the party who was at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured losses encompass, Hire & Repair costs, Excess, Pre Accident Vehicle Value, Recovery & Storage, Loss of Earnings and Interest owed as a result of late payment by the at fault Insurer.
- The ideal candidate would be able to work in a target driven, challenging and fast paced environment.
- You will eventually be responsible for your own Account of approximately 150 cases. The ability to work on your own initiative is essential, whilst also helping the Team to work towards set KPI’s
- You will be required to investigate Liability Disputes, therefore a background knowledge of the Highway Code would be beneficial, however full training will be given
- Good communication skills across all levels are required, given you will be working predominately on the telephone with Insurers, Client’s, Solicitors and Repairers.
Knowledge of or keen interest of the Motor Insurance sector is required but not essential.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.