Receptionist – Operations Clerk
We are currently looking for a Receptionist – Operations Clerk for a Wirral based firm of solicitors.
Duties will include:
- To process all incoming telephone calls with no undue delay and in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
- The welcoming of visitors to the building in a polite, helpful, friendly and professional manner.
- Managing all postal duties.
- Booking couriers.
- Filing, photocopying and binding.
- Informing the relevant parties that visitors have arrived.
- The booking of internal meeting rooms using the IT systems.
- Ensuring the reception and meeting room areas are immaculately kept at all times.
- Working as part of a team and using own initiative to ensure a seamless service for all clients/visitors.
- The role encompasses a high degree of responsibility to project the image and ethos of the firm at all times.
- Collecting and distributing post and court deliveries.
- Some data entry duties will be included.
- To supervise all reception staff to ensure the above is being adhered to.
- Assisting with ensuring that internal and external mail is distributed effectively.
- Assisting the Operations departments with various administration duties – this includes the Practice Management, Accounts, Marketing and IT Departments.
- Assisting with credit control procedures and processes.
- Assisting with archiving files and administration of archiving.
- Updating of contact lists.
- Scheduling meeting rooms and providing refreshments.
- Helping to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- To assist with supplies control (stationery, refreshments and general supplies).
- To assist with health and safety.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the attributes required are:
- Previous reception/front of house duties.
- Previous administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional manner.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, friendly, helpful and self-motivated.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Fully trained on modern telephone systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, especially in the context of client care and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- To have a professional and polished personal presentation and to take pride in your appearance.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to form good relationships with customers and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows, Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High levels of confidentiality and security of the firm’s and client documentation and information.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]