We are looking for a Real Estate Paralegal/ Newly Qualified Solicitor.
Main Duties will include,
• Assisting with title due diligence and reporting, including the submission, collation and
review of searches and enquiries.
• Managing project documentation and collating title packs.
• Assisting with the formulation and engrossments of contractual documentation.
• Managing, with supervision, the negotiation of commercial leases and aspects of
• Reporting on title to banks/ private company’s lending finance.
• Dealing with post completion registration and stamp duty land tax formalities.
• Interacting with clients where necessary.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills and capabilities:
• Ability to work proactively and flexibly.
• Well-developed communication skills both written and oral.
• Enthusiastic and approachable.
• Highly committed.
• Client focused.
• Works with integrity.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Able to prioritise.
• Meets deadlines.
• Uses initiative.
Full time permanent position
For more information please contact [email protected]