We are currently looking to recruit a Property Paralegal for our award winning firm in Manchester, for their Property – Corporate and Investment team.
Paralegal role, as part of an existing team, assisting with commercial property work, mainly transactional, including for and assisting partners on the preparation of sale and purchase contracts, agreements for lease, deeds of transfer, research, preparation of SDLT forms and registration applications, preparation of draft contracts, undertaking searches, preparing reports on title, amending draft documents and generally assisting and reporting to the four partners in the team.
- Communicate by email, letter and telephone with clients and other parties’ and their legal advisors
- Assisting partners with their workload
- Undertaking basic drafting utilising precedent bank and dealing with basic transactions from start to finish
- Management and collating of files and information under a central protocol using set IT systems
- A basic working knowledge of and some experience in property, Land Registry procedures and registered titles
- A Law Degree
- Good IT skills
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan work appropriately so that deadlines are met
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude towards workMonday to Friday 9:00 to 17:30 37.5 hours per week
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]