We are currently recruiting for a Claims Handler for the Property department of our clients firm on Merseyside.
Successful candidate must have experience in effective and efficient handling of property damage incidents and claims within allocated authority levels and in agreement with the company’s procedures guide and client agreed SLA’s.
Key responsibilities for the role of the Property Claims Handler will include but not be limited to,
- Settle Third Party Property Damage (Vehicles & Property) claims as proactively and as economically as possible in accordance with the company’s procedures guide.
- Maintain effective lines of communication with client.
- IRF – review and update within 48 hours of allocation
- All letters / e-mails to be dealt with in line with UK Bus SLA.
- Letters where financial impact – within 5 days
- All other post – within 10 days
- Summons – within 24 hours
- Handling of disputed property damage incidents
- Avoidance of unnecessary litigation.
- Completion of system reviews within 5 days of allocation.
- Maintain and report where appropriate accurate unit data
- Report accurate weekly incoming and outstanding postal figures
- Report outstanding diary events
Knowledge, skills and experience required,
- Minimum 2 years claims experience in an insurer environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage a high volume of post and associated work.
- Excellent IT skills
- Effective decision making
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]