ACS are recruiting for a Proclaim Developer to work within a leading law firm based in Liverpool.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of the correspondent tables, mail boxes and storage to include the removal of old/ duplicate records, deleting temporary files, archiving and amendments.
- Assist with monitoring of the organisations network
- Assist in implementing the company’s in house Legal software
- Work with users/ managers to identify temporary workarounds and process changes as needed
- Ensure implementation of hardware is done to schedule and requirements (either in the Office or remotely)
- Respond to support issues
- Assist with the backup regime
- Maintain the PC installation and configuration of the Windows operating system and related software and rollout updates as required
- Basic Proclaim Development
- Carry out project work and standard change to ensure delivery to agreed costs, timescales and quality.
- Respond to first line support issues when required
- Provide second line support to users of the Case Management applications, responding to technical and operational queries as well as aiding with system related issues and administration.
- Develop and maintain resilient and beneficial data exchange (import and export) processes.
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]