ACS are looking for a Proclaim Developer to join the Cheshire office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to take a leading role on a number of business critical Proclaim projects whilst the firm transitions over from a different case management system. Therefore they will be responsible for the overall workflow configuration and development.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse existing Proclaim code routines to determine what it does, any missing paths, gaps in workflow, opportunities for simplification and performance enhancement
- Implement changes to existing code to modify functionality, add new functionality or data logging
- Test to ensure that the components complete all necessary operations to achieve the workflow specified without omissions or errors
- Create and develop user Screens containing Proclaim fields, option lists, option list tuning, field intelligence and buttons to run linked actions and field intelligence.
- Manage the security level and availability of screens to users
- Create Proclaim documents in Microsoft Word, HTML email templates and Adobe PDF format, inclusive of attaching Proclaim Database Fields and Proclaim “tests”
- Produce User Documentation and Project / Workflow documentation to outline the functionality and how to operate the facility
- Create new case types, database fields and correspondents
- Incorporate iteration tables into workflows where required
- Creation of Proclaim Advanced reports and Management Information
- Produce Technical Documentation outlining technologies used, internal mechanics and data structures used
- Project Closedown to include review with the Department and Leadership Team Member to reflect upon the project including return on investment
- Handle Proclaim queries and assist department heads with issues or concerns they have
- Ensure roll-out to relevant departments and delivery of the training
- Configuring import / export routines; CSV, XML, CDH
Requirements of the candidate include:
- Up to and including Proclaim Technical Level 4 training attended or ability to demonstrate equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Proclaim Development
- Experience with SQL maintenance, basic and advanced report builder
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A meticulous eye for detail
- The ability to communicate and influence others at all levels internally and externally is essential
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels and departments, including non-technical members of the company; business stakeholders, department managers, end users and up to and including the Board.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]