We are looking for an experienced Proclaim Developer to join a busy Liverpool based law firm.
- Provides effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and provides back-up and support to the Head of IT.
- Supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Desktop and server operating systems and general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software.
- Working on various Proclaim development projects as required by the business and to agreed timescales. Appropriate delegation and supervision of Proclaim development projects to junior members.
- Other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required by the business.
- Provides support for all case management and database related issues. Assists the Service Desk and takes ownership of such calls until resolution or escalation.
- Programs Case Management Software (Proclaim), creating workflows, screens, tasks lists and template for a range of different departments.
- Integrating the proclaim system with 3rd party applications. e. medical agency
- Working closely with all departments building effective Proclaim reports to be able to analyse areas of the business where we need to improve.
Salary up to £28,000
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.