Private Client Lawyer
We are currently recruiting for a Private Client Lawyer for my client in Bury.
You will be expected to handle and diverse and challenging caseload to a very exacting timescale is a prerequisite for this role, as you will be dealing with large volumes of high quality work, consisting of a broad spectrum of matters. Matters will include: Will Drafting, Probate, Administration of Estates, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Inheritance Tax and Elderly Client Services. For a proactive solicitor with a responsive, friendly approach and a genuine passion for the field, this is an outstanding and rewarding opportunity with excellent career prospects.
– Applications are welcomed from Solicitors and Legal Executives with:
– At least 2 years’ experience / PQE
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
– Excellent research, analytical and organisational skills;
– Outstanding technical ability;
For more information on this role, please email [email protected].