Pre Litigation Claims Handler
We are recruiting for Pre Litigation Claims Handlers for a law firm in Warrington.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with new claim packs and review for accuracy ensuring the correct information is gathered and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assisting solicitors where required with various matters and taking instructions and guidance from them
- Ensure that the call guidelines are adhered to in line with required quality checks
- General administration duties as required
- Observe complete confidentiality on every occasion to protect client and employee information in line with DPA training.
- Assisting the team with day to day cases
- Review/action DSAR requests if applicable and chase the lender in a timely manner.
- To proactively engage with third parties such as financial institutes and clients.
- To ensure all work is actioned within the SRA guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills/Requirements
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Able to consistently work within the SRA guidelines
- Excellent time management skills
Qualifications / Experience
- Understanding of Plevin case law
- Good standard of education
- Previous experience in the legal sector
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to understand and digest legal jargon and action accordingly
For more information about this role, please contact [email protected]