Pre litigated fee earner
We are currently recruiting for a pre litigated fee earner due to company expansion.
The job role entails:
- Taking charge of your own caseload of around 150 – 180 files.
- Dealing with personal injury, vehicle damage, hire, storage & recovery.
- Working on files effectively and efficiently and ensuring each file is prepped and ready to issue before the 3 month protocol period expires.
- Building a relationship with clients and sources.
- Valuing medical reports.
- Basically dealing with everything from when the file exists the portal all the way through to is being ready for issue. The fee earner will not have to litigate on the file as we have a separate department that will take over the claim once it is ready to be issued.
Ideally the candidate will have a proven track record of completing the aforementioned points, fit well into a friendly team environment.
We are looking to pay between £14,000 – £16,500 for this vacancy but would consider paying a little more if there is an exceptional candidate.
We are ready to start interviewing and would be looking to fill this vacancy within the next 6 weeks so if a candidate has a notice period this should not be a problem.
For more information please contact [email protected]