ACS are recruiting for a Practice Manager for a law firm in Liverpool.
Candidates MUST have experience working in a similar role.
Duties will include,
- HR – line manager for administration and accounts staff, assist in recruitment of new staff, induction of new employees, maintenance of staff records, monitor staff timekeeping and sickness records, co-ordinate appraisal process, organise internal and external training and maintain records, liaise with external payroll provider to provide information on a monthly basis, maintain and update firm’s office manual, organise and report to Board on annual staff survey.
- Compliance – maintain all regulatory records, liaise with SRA as and when appropriate, prepare the firm’s annual registration and practice certificate renewal, oversee firm’s Lexcel application, assist in the annual renewal of CQS registration, prepare applications to join lender panels, maintain and update firm’s information on lender panels, oversee practice’s internal quality file review procedure.
- Health & Safety – ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation across the offices.
- Marketing – organise and manage the administrative element of events, maintain databases, co-ordinate website updates, oversee production of regular client newsletters, manage social media accounts, oversee the practice’s ‘keep in touch’ programme, manage and report to Board on client survey responses, implement administrative elements of marketing plans approved by Directors.
- Facilities management – oversee maintenance of the office environment, organise maintenance and renewal of office equipment, co-ordinate disposal of confidential waste, transfer and dispose of records according to retention schedules and policies, liaise with external suppliers and contractors.
- IT – liaise with suppliers to resolve issues, implement change and purchase software and hardware, manage generic company email account.
- Practice Administration – participate in monthly Board meetings, take and distribute minutes, implement where applicable systems and procedures as decided by the Board, produce various monthly reports for the Board, organise all company insurances including professional indemnity insurance
Experience and qualifications
- Education- English and Maths GCSE grade A-C
- Experience in a similar role within a law firm environment
- Good eye for detail
- You must be hands-on and enjoy a varied role
- IT literate
- Ability to work independently
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]