Post Completions Clerk
We are recruiting for a Post Completions Clerk for a law firm in Liverpool.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience.
The Role will involve:-
- Dealing with clients both over the telephone and in person.
- Making applications to facilitate the first registration of legal title at the land Registry.
- Preparing Stamp Duty and tax documentation on line.
- Responding to any requisitions or queries raised by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
- Dealing with the Land Registry.
- Making applications to facilitate the registration of legal title at the Land Registry.
- Dealing with incoming post and evidence of discharge of legal mortgages.
- Any other relevant administrative duties to assist the conveyancing fee earners.
You will be used to working in a busy team environment ideally with a CQS accreditation firm and be used to working on a case management system.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]