Post Completions Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Post Completions Assistant on behalf of our client for their Merseyside based firm.
Working within our clients Post Completions team, you will play a valuable part in contributing to the first class service provided in residential conveyancing matters.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking the Manual registration of un-registered properties
- Responding to requisitions from Land Registry within deadlines
- Responding to post completion correspondence as appropriate
- Dealing with Leasehold requirements to include:-
- Notice of Transfer
- Notice of Charge
- Certificate of Compliance
- Deed of Covenant
- Dealing with phone calls received on completed matters as appropriate
- Assisting with accounts queries
- Chasing outstanding documentation/information to support the registration and file closure processes
- Managing Conveyancing Transactions after Completion through to successful Registration and closure
- Undertaking the Electronic registration of registered properties
- Provide assistance to other teams, when required.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- Shows willingness to learn, whilst recognising limits of ability and when to seek advice
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
- A strong team player – understands the dynamics of working in a team and has the ability to support other team members
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Highly organised – able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent T skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
The main purpose of this role is to provide efficient processing of land registry applications and completed file management to ensure that we comply with all relevant undertakings and obligations between case completion and case closure. You will have an understanding the fundamental aspects of the conveyancing process you will deal with all HMLR registrations, requisitions and file closing processes and ensure that all internal SLA’s are maintained.
Your overall goal will be to ensure submission of registration applications within priority periods, responses to requisitions are managed effectively to avoid cancellations of applications, efficient correspondence with lenders (as appropriate) to ensure we meet required deadlines and to support the conveyancing teams in dealing with matter enquiries pursuant to completion under the supervision of your Team Supervisor.
Full time permanent position
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.