Portal Team Manager
We are recruiting for a Portal Team Manager to join our clients firm in Leeds.
- To provide full supervisory support and guidance on technical issues involving quantum, liability and litigation.
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings, and quarterly reviews for all team members and fully document them.
- Ensure the team delivers an excellent level of customer service, is managing the client’s expectations and proactively progressing their claim.
- Managing the risk within your team including completion of Supervisor entries, producing and monitoring relevant reports such as Not Worked on (NWOs) and Limitations.
- To highlight any potential risks to senior management and the Compliance department.
- To review and complete all agreed management checks, such as Directions, audits and Limitation supervisor entries and analyse daily MI.
- To provide effective people management to the team and drive the right behaviours
- To ensure that the team are achieving the right outcome for clients and optimising each client’s claim.
- Monitor workloads and allocate work as necessary.
- To ensure understanding and compliance with internal SLAs, policies and procedures.
- Manage team performance in line with business and team objectives, be accountable for their financial performance and delivery against the agreed KPIs.
- Keep up to date with all industry changes including case law, legislation and other matters of relevance.
- Liaise with Senior Management and HR regarding any staff issues.
- Handle complaints in accordance with the firm’s internal Complaints Procedure.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
Key Performance Indicators
The following KPIs will apply; this list is not exhaustive and may change as the business develops:
- Time recording
- Average case turnaround
- Fee Income and profit costs
- Litigation and Settlement rates
- Cases closed without profit, with disbursement expenditure and write offs
- Client retention
- Compliance with SLAs and audit requirements
Successful candidate must be a Qualified Solicitor, Member/fellow of CILEx or experienced Case handler with at least 5 years’ case handling experience in the personal injury sector.
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]