Portal Fee Earner
ACS are recruiting for Portal Fee Earners for our clients firm in Cheshire.
Successful candidate must have experience in Portal stages 1,2 and 3.
Duties will include,
- Management of the claims, progressing to settlement or Litigation as quickly as possible
- Providing the highest standard of client care and recognising the importance of this to the claim, the client’s recovery, and our business ethos.
- Ensure dropped out cases are referred to Team Leader.
- Seek the guidance of the Team Leader, when required.
- Cover a shift rota pattern for evening work, when required.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner in all dealings with both internal and external parties.
- Developing understanding of the entire claims process relating to insurers, vehicle repairs, accident management, Police involvement, treatment providers, etc
- Proactive management of ‘paperless’ caseload using the Eclipse Proclaim system
- Ensure file issues/delays are escalated to Team Leader.
- Working in accordance with all of the firm’s policies and procedures.
Successful candidates must have,
- Excellent level of communication skills for written (particularly email), telephone and personal communication.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to input and interpret data accurately.
- Knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules pre-action personal injury protocol and MoJ low-value claims process.
- Knowledge of quantum for personal injury claims.
- Experience of managing your own caseload of personal injury claims for a law firm or insurer.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]