Portal Claims Handlers
We are recruiting Portal Claims Handlers on behalf of our client for their Cheshire based firm.
- The job involves dealing with claims through the RTA Low Value Portal from Stage 2 through to settlement and Stage 3, along with issuing Part 8 proceedings and Infant Approval hearings where necessary.
- The work is undertaken App-to-App so use of Proclaim would be an advantage, however training and support will be given.
- High levels of communication skills are an essential requirement for this role as there are high levels of client contact.
- The candidate must be able to keep clients updated on the progress of their claims and answer any queries that arise.
- Ideally the candidate must be self-motivated and have good IT skills and previous experience of a case management system would be an advantage.
- The position offers a fast paced, friendly working environment where the emphasis is on teamwork.
- Candidates will be expected to handle their own case load as well as assisting other team members.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.